You Are Boring. You Are Boring.

wow....

I'm sorry this is just pointless and stupid.

Bad voice-work. Animation was meh at best. And pointless and really just stupidly unfunny writing made this just garbage.

You have appeased the minds of the braindead users, and have sickened the ones who actually come for humor. Anyone who laughs at this, should learn what comedy is.

midimachine responds:

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

btw: your grammar is the only garbage here, pal.

Metal Gear Yotsuba Metal Gear Yotsuba

I laughed lol.

I thought it was funny.

The part with her asking "What is it?" got old, really quick. Should have ended that scene after the 3rd or 4th time.
Good job overall.

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

Some parts were funny.

I counted 3 actual scenes i found funny.

The rest were just Penis jokes, to which none i actually thought had any humor.

Basically what you are saying, is that all people want in the world is to see a penis involved in every comedic act.

Poor show overall, I would have looked more openly to this if it held any amount of creativity. But alas. None.

XBrav || Mega Mix Beta XBrav || Mega Mix Beta

ugg.

Ok this was the absolutely worst megamix i ever heard. The instruments were yet again off. And it just didnt mix. Not to metion the terrible choice of songs, which dont have any similar beat or rhythm. Better luck next time.

ChEsDeRmAn

PS
MY EARS! THEY BURN! (remember that?)

SMRPG || Smithy Mix SMRPG || Smithy Mix

AHH!

MY EARS THEY BURN!
That was so horrid! For one thing the guitar was just threw it all away, then the other instruments varied in tuning. God TERRIBLE

ChEsDeRmAn!

Legends de Zelda Legends de Zelda

well heres a tip lol

although its the right idea, dont just put beats in cus its different
there has to be a rhythm, a scheme, most of the notes are out of place and just make it sound aweful.

keep it within the key sign. and if you change it for one instrument, it might be a good idea to do the same for the others.