You Are Boring. You Are Boring.

wow....

I'm sorry this is just pointless and stupid.

Bad voice-work. Animation was meh at best. And pointless and really just stupidly unfunny writing made this just garbage.

You have appeased the minds of the braindead users, and have sickened the ones who actually come for humor. Anyone who laughs at this, should learn what comedy is.

midimachine responds:

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

btw: your grammar is the only garbage here, pal.

Metal Gear Yotsuba Metal Gear Yotsuba

I laughed lol.

I thought it was funny.

The part with her asking "What is it?" got old, really quick. Should have ended that scene after the 3rd or 4th time.
Good job overall.

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

Some parts were funny.

I counted 3 actual scenes i found funny.

The rest were just Penis jokes, to which none i actually thought had any humor.

Basically what you are saying, is that all people want in the world is to see a penis involved in every comedic act.

Poor show overall, I would have looked more openly to this if it held any amount of creativity. But alas. None.

26 ways to die collab 26 ways to die collab

I have a feeling

I don't remember where i got it from, but i downloaded a movie a person made that was called 28 ways to die.

it looks like you saw it too.

Except that the other was much better quality and much funnier to watch.

This isn't original. This is poorly put together, And it is very boring.

Anime Collab Anime Collab

Not bad..

This is better then most other ones posted.

The music was very good I thought, and the parts that were just copied from the shows/movies was pretty obvious, but all in all it was a nice collection.

The megaman stuff made me laugh a little, I'm sorry, they were just so... god... I can't even describe it.

Anyway, I don't usually pay attention to collabs and tend to be against them, but this was alright.

Good job all in all.

Passion Collaboration Passion Collaboration

What?

Im sorry but this was just all around bad.

I understand what the collabs are for, but to be honest, I didn't need to see a flood of crap drawings and terrible animation flood one after the other depicting 100 fan fics of boys and girls who are having orgasms over KH2.

This wasn't entertaining at the least, and nothing really catches the eye at all throughout the entirety of the song. When you make collabs, they usually are such things that consist of fluent artists that are able to emote and animate what they want. You can't gather a bunch of randoms to create a thing just because you wish to be part of the larger society whom finds such a thing to be a good idea.

I don't really like these collabs on NG, and to be honest, they are all repetetive and from what I can see from this, now are making people who should take time and practice think they are hot shit when it comes to making a movie. Sit down, animate everything you can for practice, then maybe you can attempt to make a satisfying collab.

P.S. I know what I'm talking about.

Chesder

Supersonic Supersonic

Not bad actually

I love sonic animations. Problem is most of them are poorly animated.

This one however was done nicely so you get my thumbs up.

lol I also used Bad Religion in my Sonic series for the 3rd movie, awesome choice.

Link's Glitch Link's Glitch

Great

Xavier is a great spriter! I COMEND HIM!

Except...

I made the link sprite you were using, not him. So i would appreciate if you at least would get stuff like that right?

And if not. I will condemn your soul!

rebornMCW responds:

I dont care who made it. I just add his name cuz he asked me to the last time i used that spritesheet of link. And how is it yours when his names is right in the spritesheet?

Sonic the Hedgehog teaser Sonic the Hedgehog teaser

Umm...

Well. That's interesting. Although robotnik looked like he hadnt slept in 3501 years. Animation is ok. We'll see how it turns out

Good luck

Sonic Candy Fight Sonic Candy Fight

ok here is my thought

well this was aweful.
the sounds were terrible along with the whole idea.

And because i like the word,
I started that ring sound with text, so i dunno if you are copying or anything but
BLATENT IS THE WORD!